Lead Capture Tools

Aplimedia
Membro

Not receiving form submission notificacions

resolver

Hello, 

I've been using Hubspot's pop-up forms for some months now and I have had no issues until now. 

Last week I made a slight modification, I added a colleague's email address so he would also receive an email notification everytime someone filled one of those pop-up forms. 

Now I have realized none of us receive a notification when a form is filled. The contact is saved in the account, but no email is sent to us. I have been receiving these notifications for months and have had no problem of this sort until now.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Tom
Solução
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

resolver

Hey @Aplimedia generally this may happen if that email has bounced, have you whitelisted our email addresses? There's a full guide on this available here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email/not-receiving-hubspot-system-or-notificatio...

If you've done this and ensured all emails are correctly spelled, would you mind dropping me a DM with the emails not receiving the notifications and a link to a lead flow within your portal please? I'll be more than happy to take a look into this for you. 

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Resposta 1
Tom
Solução

resolver

Hey @Aplimedia generally this may happen if that email has bounced, have you whitelisted our email addresses? There's a full guide on this available here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email/not-receiving-hubspot-system-or-notificatio...

If you've done this and ensured all emails are correctly spelled, would you mind dropping me a DM with the emails not receiving the notifications and a link to a lead flow within your portal please? I'll be more than happy to take a look into this for you. 

0 Avaliação positiva