Lead Capture Tools

bentaylor143

Non-hubspot form is not syncing contacts into hubspot

We are using a non-hubspot form to gather leads and they are not syncing into Hubspot about 80% of the time. If the contact is already in the system, then it will work fine. If they are a brand new lead to Hubspot, then the information will not get passed through to Hubspot. These are valid email addresses that are not syncing over. 

The submission goes through fine, however, Hubspot does not create a new record when submitting the non-hubspot form. 

Any help would be much appreciated. I have called support numerous times to have this issue fixed.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

hey @bentaylor143 ,  I am going to move this over to the lead capture board as I think you might get some more traction.  

While I am at it, going to tag a few people in who may have some thoughts 🙂 

Good luck!  

@balabanov , @ianpetzer @garrett9  Can any of you assist?  

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
ianpetzer
Participant

Hi,

We use Hubspots form as a customer and I haven't experiences any issues like this however off the top of my head I would suggest looking into:

1) Does the form have any fields that the hubspot script considers to be a sensitive field. This will block that form from being submitted to Hubspot.

2) If you are experiencing intermittent issues, then maybe your browser is completing the form submission and loading the results page before the hubspot script completes? This is speculation on my behalf as we have a Single page app and all our forms are submitted via Ajax.