Lead Capture Tools

Contributor

Non-Hubspot forms with meaningless names

SOLVE

Hello,

Does anyone have the same issue? 

There are some non-hubspot forms with random names and when I check the submissions that are coming from these forms, it seems like these forms are kind of copy of our Hubspot forms becaue we have only one form on these pages and they already have  Huspot forms.

I double checked  with our developers if we implemented any Hubspot tracking codes to our websites/landing pages but the answer is no. 

I'm curious if someone else also face the same issue before and how did you solve it?

Thanks,

Sebnem

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Those are the css classes of your form. If you add something unique to that it could give it a better name when you post to hubspot.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Ben_M
Key Advisor

SOLVE

What do you mean by random names? Are they ids of forms from your non-hubpsot forms? What is your non-hubspot forms that you are using?

Also for your hubspot tracking code, you should have that on all pages you need it. It is automatically on all landing pages by default and I don't believe you can turn it off.  The same is true for the website if you are using the Hubspot CMS.

Contributor

SOLVE

Ah - Sorry for not being clear. We don't use Hubspot Landing pages and Websites at all and those domains are only connected on Domain& URLs section under settings.

Normally we create Hubspot forms (contact us/ campaign forms etc.) and embed them to the CMS tool that we are using. Expect one form which is the main registration that we have. We use this method  to send the data to Hubspot and we have Hubspot form for this under the lead capture > forms. 

Besides these Hubspot forms we started to see nonhubspot forms.

Like:  .MuiBox-root, .css-1fakx7, .six-page-style-el (shows sign-in information), .MuiBox-root, .css-1fakx7 (both shows sing-up and register) list goes like this. Some of the forms creation date is old and some of them are quite new like today.

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Those are the css classes of your form. If you add something unique to that it could give it a better name when you post to hubspot.