No notification after someone submits

SOLVE
ARaijmakers

Hi! I created a Form for our website. When someone submits I and a colleague of mine should receive an e-mail when this happens. We tried several times, but no e-mail. It looks like everything is filled in correctly. Can someone help me with this problem?

I already contected the supportchat and they can not help me further, they mentioned that everything looks correct and that my e-mail possibly blocks the notifications. Good to know that: another colleague tried to submit with his personal e-mail and his work e-mail was filled in at the back end in Hubspot so he could see the notification if someone would subcribe. For one moment it worked. After changing this into my e-mail it did not. He is using the same e-mailprovider and network. 

Ik hope someone can help me!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
AdityaBansal
Solution
Member | Platinum Partner

Please crosscheck if you and your colleague are added as user with admin or super admin roles. If it's all set, then this might be a bug in Hubspot. In this case, you can try re-creating the form and see if it works for you.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
AdityaBansal

Hi @ARaijmakers

When you are finished creating a form, you can go in options and select the user who should recieve the notification. 

AdityaBansal_0-1632490546785.png

If this doesn't work, you can create a workflow to send a notification to a particular user anytime someone fills the form.

AdityaBansal_1-1632490696982.png

*In both the above cases, the person who recieves the notification should be added as a user in "User & Teams" in settings.

I hope that helps, but I'm open to talk through this further with you!

Thanks,

Aditya Bansal

Grazitti Interactive

Book a meeting with me

0 Upvotes
ARaijmakers

Unfortunately, this did not work. If I understand correctly I can not create a workflow as a free member.

Do you possibly have some other tips?

0 Upvotes
AdityaBansal
Solution

Please crosscheck if you and your colleague are added as user with admin or super admin roles. If it's all set, then this might be a bug in Hubspot. In this case, you can try re-creating the form and see if it works for you.

View solution in original post

ARaijmakers

Thank you for your help! Making a new one worked. Not for getting a notification, but for a error I got yesterday.

0 Upvotes
AdityaBansal

Glad I could help 🙂

0 Upvotes