Lead Capture Tools

cristinab
Participante

No lead captures of the non-hubspot forms sitting in a modal.

resolver

Hi,

I have a few non-hubspot forms (created with Elementor in Wordpress) that are sitting in modals displayed on a click event. It looks like Hubspot doesn't capture the submissions of these forms even if I think it used to do that a few months ago. If I take the same form and paste it in the body of the page (not in the modal), it starts to capture the submissions. Is it a new update in Hubspot? Is there an workaround that can be done in order to use the non-hubspot forms with modals?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
cristinab
Solución
Participante

resolver

@GeorgeBThomas @andrus Thanks for your answers. It looks like there's an integration issue between Elementor and Hubspot. After a deeper investigation I realised that Elementor popups are added in the page only when they are triggered to be displayed (in my case - at click to show the popup). Hubspot is tracking only the forms that exist in the page on load, but since the form was added later, HS ignored it. As a fix I had to remove the Elementor popup, create custom popups in the theme and then just used the elementor form shortcodes inside them.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

4 Respuestas 4
cristinab
Solución
Participante

resolver

@GeorgeBThomas @andrus Thanks for your answers. It looks like there's an integration issue between Elementor and Hubspot. After a deeper investigation I realised that Elementor popups are added in the page only when they are triggered to be displayed (in my case - at click to show the popup). Hubspot is tracking only the forms that exist in the page on load, but since the form was added later, HS ignored it. As a fix I had to remove the Elementor popup, create custom popups in the theme and then just used the elementor form shortcodes inside them.

GeorgeBThomas
Guía | Partner nivel Elite

resolver

Nice, thanks for sharing a follow-up on this!

Hope you have an amazing day.

George B. Thomas

HubSpot Helper & Owner

George B. Thomas, LLC

(252) 656-5950 | (330) 232-6117
george@georgebthomas.com
www.georgebthomas.com
0 Me gusta
andrus
Colaborador líder

resolver

Hi Cristina, were you able to resolve the issue (perhaps using HubSpot's own forms instead)? Like @GeorgeBThomas said, it's probably the iframe that's the culprit here.

In related notes, we at Outfunnel have recently added a Elementor to HubSpot connection. It's a paid app but happy to offer this to you for free in exchange for you helping to test whether it works for Elementor modal forms (we've tested but not extensively). DM or reply here if this sounds interesting. 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
GeorgeBThomas

resolver

@cristinab,

Pop-ups I believe then put the form in an iframe. If you check out this knowledge article, it explains the best way to get non-HubSpot forms to work with HubSpot.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/use-non-hubspot-forms

Also, this video by Elementor if you have not seen is helpful as well.

If you have questions post this, I'm all ears.

My only question, why not replace it with a HubSpot form?

George B. Thomas

HubSpot Helper & Owner

George B. Thomas, LLC

(252) 656-5950 | (330) 232-6117
george@georgebthomas.com
www.georgebthomas.com