Lead Capture Tools

LTParis

No emails for two weeks

SOLVE

For some reason for the past couple weeks I have been getting no emails from HubSpot. 1/5/17 was the last one generated but I've had forms filled since. I have a modal form on my WordPress site I've been using for a long time. But for some reason Hubspot seems to be not generating emails when someone fills out my form now.

It's not hitting spam filters, just not sure what is going on.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

No emails for two weeks

SOLVE

Hey @LTParis

I can confirm e are experiencing an issue that’s causing delays in Lead Flow and Collected Form submission notification emails being sent for some HubSpot customers. In some cases the delay is up to 3 days. This affects notification emails only - submissions are unaffected. We’re actively addressing the cause of this issue and will provide updates
here once more information is available. 

We will keep you updated on this thread, but you can subscribe for immediate notifications on this issue here

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

No emails for two weeks

SOLVE

Hey @LTParis I'd be happy to look into this for you. Could you please confirm your HUBID and provide a link to the wordpress ite your HubSpot form is embedded on?

Many thanks,

Róisín

0 Upvotes
LTParis

No emails for two weeks

SOLVE

Certainly. 1970015 and the site is https://ParisCreative.com

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

No emails for two weeks

SOLVE

Thank you! Taking a look now, could you confirm the name of the form that you are not receiving notifications for and if the email you expect to receive notifications for is the same email you used to set up your HubSpot Account?

0 Upvotes
LTParis

No emails for two weeks

SOLVE

Actually since this post things looks like they are working once again. 🙂

0 Upvotes
LTParis

No emails for two weeks

SOLVE

Whoops I spoke too soon. HupSpot seems to be collecting again, but emails are either delayed or not getting to me. Notifications should go to lou@pariscreative.com.

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

No emails for two weeks

SOLVE

Hey @LTParis how long are the delays? Are these submissions coming from visitors or your own internal tests?

0 Upvotes
LTParis

No emails for two weeks

SOLVE

The one email that came in a few days ago was a test that I did, and took many hours to get in. Other emails, which there should have been 5 in the past couple weeks never got to me. Nothing in spam.

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

No emails for two weeks

SOLVE

Hey @LTParis

I can confirm e are experiencing an issue that’s causing delays in Lead Flow and Collected Form submission notification emails being sent for some HubSpot customers. In some cases the delay is up to 3 days. This affects notification emails only - submissions are unaffected. We’re actively addressing the cause of this issue and will provide updates
here once more information is available. 

We will keep you updated on this thread, but you can subscribe for immediate notifications on this issue here

0 Upvotes