Lead Capture Tools

blewis

No email notifications or form submissions

SOLVE

Ive added a few emails to the list to be notified and copied the script to my page. Ive checked the spam filters and havent seen any rejections or bounces but im still not getting the notifcations that someone filled out the form. Hubspot also doesnt seem to be recogonizing when the form is filled out becasue it saying there are no submissions but when i click to view submisions there are all the tests ones i have done.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @blewis below is the latest update from HubSpot's Status Page. This is the home for real-time information on system status and security. On Status Page you'll find live and historical data on system performance. If there are any interruptions in service, a note will be posted here.

This error is now resolved, but if the issue persists for you please send me a private message directly.

May 18, 2017
Notification emails for lead flow submissions between 7:53 am on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 and 10:43 am on Thursday, May 18, 2017 experienced an issue preventing them from sending to all customers. We’ve identified and addressed the cause of the issue and the incident has now been fully resolved. Delayed notifications emails have now been sent.
May 18, 13:35 EDT

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @blewis below is the latest update from HubSpot's Status Page. This is the home for real-time information on system status and security. On Status Page you'll find live and historical data on system performance. If there are any interruptions in service, a note will be posted here.

This error is now resolved, but if the issue persists for you please send me a private message directly.

May 18, 2017
Notification emails for lead flow submissions between 7:53 am on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 and 10:43 am on Thursday, May 18, 2017 experienced an issue preventing them from sending to all customers. We’ve identified and addressed the cause of the issue and the incident has now been fully resolved. Delayed notifications emails have now been sent.
May 18, 13:35 EDT

0 Upvotes
blewis

SOLVE

I have adderss in the list that still dont receive anything. 

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @blewis could you please send me a private message confirming which email addresses you are having trouble with? Thank you!

0 Upvotes