Lead Capture Tools

Ingmarket

No Contact Lead Email notifications

SOLVE

Hi - I thought I was getting an email notification for a contact lead on my site, but I'm not. I just keep testing. I'm subscribed now (thought that was the issue). 

Help! 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @VizulateDigital @Ingmarket @OwenLatham

I can confirm e are experiencing an issue that’s causing delays in Lead Flow and Collected Form submission notification emails being sent for some HubSpot customers. In some cases the delay is up to 3 days. This affects notification emails only - submissions are unaffected. We’re actively addressing the cause of this issue and will provide updates here once more information is available. 

We will keep you updated on this thread, but you can subscribe for immediate notifications on this issue here

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
VizulateDigital
Participant

SOLVE

We use the Free Version of HubSpot (Formerly LeadIn) on around 25 of our clients' websites and we too have not been receiving email notifications since - 24th January - does anyone know if this isssue has been logged with HubSpot Support?

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @VizulateDigital @Ingmarket @OwenLatham

I can confirm e are experiencing an issue that’s causing delays in Lead Flow and Collected Form submission notification emails being sent for some HubSpot customers. In some cases the delay is up to 3 days. This affects notification emails only - submissions are unaffected. We’re actively addressing the cause of this issue and will provide updates here once more information is available. 

We will keep you updated on this thread, but you can subscribe for immediate notifications on this issue here

0 Upvotes
Greg01

SOLVE

Hi

Although this got fixed as of the last few days its back again (22 Feb) no record of new visitor in dashbaord and their page views or  actaul email notification when the filled out the contact foirm. Was fine last week...no changes updates to any plugins I have done or wp itself whcih is latest anways.
let me know asap what is going on

thanks

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @Greg01 the issue described above is separate and has since been resolved. I'll freeze replies on this thread to avoid confusion.

Could you re-post your issue as a new topic so the team can investigate when they come online? Thank you!

0 Upvotes
Ingmarket

SOLVE

Okay, thank you! 

0 Upvotes
OwenLatham

SOLVE

I am also having this problem as of late. My leadin forms originally pinged my e-mail address up to a week ago, and now it's no longer working. The submitted contacts will show up in Hubspot, but I no longer see their browsing habits nor do I get notifications in my inbox. I have tried switching the notification inbox in Hubspot to other e-mail addresses but nothing is showing up in the new inboxes. Help!