Lead Capture Tools

Robobytes

No Contact Lead Email notifications

SOLVE

I lost Contact emails starting April 25, 2017. I have a wordpress site with the latest wordpress Hubspot plugin installed. I can go into my Marketing tool and see that it is tracking through the collected form but no email notifcations are no longer being sent.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
SeanHenri
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hmm... is it safe to assume you're using HubSpot Marketing Free or Starter?  If so, I have three possible ideas as to why this might be happening:

1. Somehow your preferences changed.  Go here:  https://app.hubspot.com/collected-forms/ and make sure the "Notifications" option is toggled.
  2. The notifications are ending up in your spam folder. This can happen if your email provider notices you aren't engaging with the emails. It might be worth checking to be sure.
  3. For some reason your form is no longer being tracked.  In which case, let me know and I'll guide you through next steps.

Let me know if one of these three ideas leads you to it!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @Robobytes@SeanHenri's tips here are spot on! Let us know if you have any difficulties.

I did run your email address through HubSpot's internal records, and confirm that your email has not hard bounced - so you should have no issue receiving notification emails from HubSpot. 

0 Upvotes
Robobytes

SOLVE

Thanks! I think I checked everything that was listed so I will try to do a "wp-login" again.

0 Upvotes
SeanHenri
Solution

SOLVE

Hmm... is it safe to assume you're using HubSpot Marketing Free or Starter?  If so, I have three possible ideas as to why this might be happening:

1. Somehow your preferences changed.  Go here:  https://app.hubspot.com/collected-forms/ and make sure the "Notifications" option is toggled.
  2. The notifications are ending up in your spam folder. This can happen if your email provider notices you aren't engaging with the emails. It might be worth checking to be sure.
  3. For some reason your form is no longer being tracked.  In which case, let me know and I'll guide you through next steps.

Let me know if one of these three ideas leads you to it!

0 Upvotes
Robobytes

SOLVE

Hi , Thanks for the quick response!!  I am using the Hubspot Marketing Free right now. Notifications are on. I also checked my spam folder. I also previously added another email address to my email notifications and did a wordpres wp-login which I noted was a collected form.  I am syncing up with mail chimp but do not think this would have anything to do with missing email notifications.

Rob

0 Upvotes
Robobytes

SOLVE

I added another email and this one works. The original email no longer works. The main email is being forwarded to myself and our marketing manager so it is preferred. 

0 Upvotes