Lead Capture Tools

CWilhelm
Participant

Ninja Forms HubSpot Issue

Hello,

We are currently using Ninja Forms for a client's WordPress site, we installed the HubSpot plugin so that it could catch the Ninja Forms submissions and email us as a backup/double-check for each submission in case that there was an issue with Ninja Forms.

So far, the HubSpot plugin is only catching a small amount of the submissions, not all of the submissions like we would like it to do.

We made sure to set it up as a Non-HubSpot form and some submissions are coming through, but there is no pattern as to why its collecting some and not others. Any help would be appreciated.

2 Replies 2
AORourke0

The community thread mentioned has now been archived and is no longer available. 

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @CWilhelm,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

I wanted to share this Community thread with you and second my colleague's opinion that we always recommend using our own forms with our CRM to guarantee that all form submissions get transferred to your CRM. If you're using a 3rd party tool for lead capture, there's a variety of reasons why certain submissions might not make it to HubSpot.

A possible reason might be the browser setup (the person submitting a form uses a specific browser extension that's blocking form tracking) or that the page with the form didn't finish loading; JavaScript conflicts on the page, visitor closing their browser tab immediately after submission, visitor has JavaScript disabled, etc. Because HubSpot's essentially 'hooking into' the 3rd party form we cannot guarantee 100% collection of every single submission. We strive for 100% but it is unattainable due to how many external factors have an influence. Without seeing the exact browser setup at the moment when the person was submitting the form, we can't tell why HubSpot wasn't able to scrape the submission.

I would like to encourage you to read through the comments under the post I linked above, where other users share the reasons for failed form submission transfers - most of them were found after doing some troubleshooting on their end. 

We would be glad to look into this further, but it would be great if you could find a couple of examples or your own troubleshooting attempts where the form submission didn't make it to HubSpot and the browser setup of the person submitting the form is known. If the customer is using a premium version of software, it would be great if you can file a ticket for our technical support as well, so they're able to check the connected form in the HubSpot account. 

I hope this helps!

Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings