We are currently using Ninja Forms for a client's WordPress site, we installed the HubSpot plugin so that it could catch the Ninja Forms submissions and email us as a backup/double-check for each submission in case that there was an issue with Ninja Forms.
So far, the HubSpot plugin is only catching a small amount of the submissions, not all of the submissions like we would like it to do.
We made sure to set it up as a Non-HubSpot form and some submissions are coming through, but there is no pattern as to why its collecting some and not others. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you for reaching out to the Community!
I wanted to share this Community thread with you and second my colleague's opinion that we always recommend using our own forms with our CRM to guarantee that all form submissions get transferred to your CRM. If you're using a 3rd party tool for lead capture, there's a variety of reasons why certain submissions might not make it to HubSpot.
I would like to encourage you to read through the comments under the post I linked above, where other users share the reasons for failed form submission transfers - most of them were found after doing some troubleshooting on their end.
We would be glad to look into this further, but it would be great if you could find a couple of examples or your own troubleshooting attempts where the form submission didn't make it to HubSpot and the browser setup of the person submitting the form is known. If the customer is using a premium version of software, it would be great if you can file a ticket for our technical support as well, so they're able to check the connected form in the HubSpot account.
I hope this helps!