Lead Capture Tools

MAhsanMehmood

Need help related to the form options.

SOLVE

Hey !

I want that if any user choose a field from the drop down menu the next field needs to be hide.

Please guide me related this that, How I can add this type of automation or this type of option in my forms. 

like to hear from the community!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MAhsanMehmood,

HubSpot has a feature for this called dependent form fields. These are available in Marketing Hub and CMS Hub Professional. In the free CRM and in Starter subscription, this cannot be used.

The approach here would be the opposite of what you're asking: For some options selected, you would display a dependent form field. For other options, you wouldn't.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MAhsanMehmood,

HubSpot has a feature for this called dependent form fields. These are available in Marketing Hub and CMS Hub Professional. In the free CRM and in Starter subscription, this cannot be used.

The approach here would be the opposite of what you're asking: For some options selected, you would display a dependent form field. For other options, you wouldn't.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.