Lead Capture Tools

Frank412
メンバー

My lead flows aren't showing up in collected forms

解決

While the leads we are capturing via these flows DO show up in my contacts list, when I go to the Collected Forms tab in the marketing dashboard, it does not show the two lead flows that are most important to me right now.

Instead, it shows a #MasterPageForm that I don't even recall creating. 

Here are some screenshots - if anyone is able to help, I would be forever grateful.

The collected forms:

hubspot collected forms.PNG

Our Lead Flows:

hubspot lead flows.PNG

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Babel_Gem
解決策
投稿者 | Elite Partner
投稿者 | Elite Partner

解決

Hi Frank,

Collected forms are pulling forms from your website automatically using the tracking link you embedded. There's a bit more info. on those here and you can actually decide to turn them off if you don't recognise the form / don't want it to be capturing data into HubSpot from those who complete it. It could be that MasterPageForm is the name given to a particular form on your site in the code.

As lead flows are part of HubSpot they are not 'collected' automatically as such, so they will appear in the lead flow section. The good news is that both end up in your contacts as you said, so you won't be missing anyone.

Was there a particular reason you wanted to be able to see them together?

Gem

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
3件の返信
Babel_Gem
解決策
投稿者 | Elite Partner
投稿者 | Elite Partner

解決

Hi Frank,

Collected forms are pulling forms from your website automatically using the tracking link you embedded. There's a bit more info. on those here and you can actually decide to turn them off if you don't recognise the form / don't want it to be capturing data into HubSpot from those who complete it. It could be that MasterPageForm is the name given to a particular form on your site in the code.

As lead flows are part of HubSpot they are not 'collected' automatically as such, so they will appear in the lead flow section. The good news is that both end up in your contacts as you said, so you won't be missing anyone.

Was there a particular reason you wanted to be able to see them together?

Gem

0 いいね!
Frank412
メンバー

解決

Ok great, this is helpful! So basically, collected forms are not the same as leadflows, and that's why our hubspot leadflows that we've programmed onto our site are not going to show up in the collected forms.

0 いいね!
Babel_Gem
投稿者 | Elite Partner
投稿者 | Elite Partner

解決

Pretty much, yes! You would have to go into lead flows to see those stats. 

0 いいね!