Lead Capture Tools

MToczko

My Hubspot Forms are not Showing up on my Mobile app

SOLVE

Hi! I created a Hubspot form on my desktop Hubspot CRM Platform. it is completed and published, however, I cannot access froms on my Mobile App. Someone else who has the Husbpot app showed me where their fors show up under the marketing menu tab on their app, but mine does not have that. How do I see my forms on my hubspot app. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Happy to help @PamCotton, hi @MToczko

I've confirmed across 10+ Pro and Enterprise accounts that Forms are not accessible via the Mobile App.

Pro account with Super Admin access:

Screenshot_20240514-064316.png 

Enterprise account with Super Admin access:

Screenshot_20240514-064344.png

Can you please provide more detail about the other user who was able to access Forms via the app? 

What functionality were they able to access? Any screenshots or additional information would be helpful!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @MToczko, Happy Monday!

Make sure that you have the necessary permissions to access forms on the mobile app. You can verify this by going to your app settings and reviewing the permissions for HubSpot.

Also, please check if your form settings are synced properly between your desktop and mobile app. Sometimes, there might be a delay in syncing, so it's worth double-checking.

To our top experts @TomM2 and @Jnix284 do you have any recommendations for @MToczko matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

Happy to help @PamCotton, hi @MToczko

I've confirmed across 10+ Pro and Enterprise accounts that Forms are not accessible via the Mobile App.

Pro account with Super Admin access:

Screenshot_20240514-064316.png 

Enterprise account with Super Admin access:

Screenshot_20240514-064344.png

Can you please provide more detail about the other user who was able to access Forms via the app? 

What functionality were they able to access? Any screenshots or additional information would be helpful!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 Upvotes