Lead Capture Tools

SNewman

Multiple Wordpress non-HubSpot forms going to same form in Hubspot

Hi,

I have the HubSpot All-In-One Marketing - Forms, Popups, Live Chat plugin for Wordpress installed and have sucessfully been collecting submissions on one of my forms (I am using Contact Form 7). I have another form (within the same site) and I want the submission to go to another form (within Hubspot), however they both go to the same form (in Hubspot) The only way I have been successful with this is by deleting the original form within Hubspot and creating new submissions on both forms and then they map to the two separate forms.
My question is: Is there an easier way to do this? Like adding some unique ID's within each form. I need to add a 3rd form and am hoping I don't have to go through the same thing.

I hope this makes sense 🙂
Thanks

Steve

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
HLores

i think there is a big issue that is effecting this form area of hubspot you can see here so many people are facing this issue and me also.

0 Upvotes
SNewman

Nevermind @Mike_Eastwood  - I will just go with HubSpot Forms - Belch.io will solve my pop-up issues: https://startups.belch.io/popup. I have to be honest - this should be easier.

SNewman

Thanks @Mike_Eastwood I was briefly considering using Hubspot forms, but then discovered the 4 field limit on popup forms - which is a dealbreaker for my client. 
And while I appreciate your reply, can you assist me on how i can make sure a submission goes into its proper place?

Mike_Eastwood
Key Advisor | Gold Partner
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

Hi @SNewman 

Can you use native HubSpot Forms?

It will take a little bit of work to convert your existing forms but it will pay off in the long run.

And, in answer to your question yes, you can embed unique IDs in forms. You can add hiddens fields, or customise the form's embed code...

But – in my opinion – it will be easier to switch to HubSpot Forms.

Have fun

Mike

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @SNewman, I will be adding some top experts to share their knowledge @mike-ward@Mike_Eastwood  what would you recommend to @SNewman matter?

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes