Lead Capture Tools

Tumbleweed
Contributor

More complete surveys through Wiki or similair

SOLVE

Dear Hubspot users

I will be asking a very wide and small group of people in 5 continent to share their knowledge on some very specific topics. Now instead of that each and one arrive at a field where they can contribute, having no idea what the others have suggested already, I would much rather have them to see also what the others have already suggested and then if they see something missing that they THEN can jump in and contribute. In this way their input will be much more complete. See the attached example. Is this achievable in Hubspot or through a Hubspot integration?

Example.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Tumbleweed 

To achieve this on HubSpot I think you would have to create an API function that took contact form submissions and added certain information to HubDB rows that are then displayed on the page with the form. I think this can work but I have not tested it. 

The other option would be to use a third party survey tool that allows you to display the results publically/instantly:

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Tumbleweed 

To achieve this on HubSpot I think you would have to create an API function that took contact form submissions and added certain information to HubDB rows that are then displayed on the page with the form. I think this can work but I have not tested it. 

The other option would be to use a third party survey tool that allows you to display the results publically/instantly:

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes