Lead Capture Tools

SzymonGrzesiak

Monitoring drops in form submission

SOLVE

Hi, I wonder if it's any way to create some sort of alert to tell me that we have a drop in form submissions on a daily basis (compared to the previous day). My dream is to get a notification in the morning that form submissions (even for particular form(s)) went XX% down vs the previous day.

Any ideas?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SzymonGrzesiak,

I'm not aware of any feature that would give you a %. However, you could have a line chart report delivered to you every morning which would visualize increases / drops.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/dashboard/email-or-export-reports-and-dashboards#manage-recurring-repo...

For the report, I would recommend setting up a date property first. This date property will be filled (in a moment) by a workflow and store the date of the form submission.

The workflow would enroll contacts based on the form submission and set the date property value to the date of the step ( = today's date).

You can then create a single object report (Menu > Reports > Reports > Single object > Contacts) and visualize the Count of contacts by this new date property. Under Filters (top left) you can specify the date range, e.g. previous 14 days.

Once you save the report, you can set it up to be sent to you every morning. You could then review the line chart and evaluate the trend.

Let me know if you need more detail on anything I described above.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
ankitparmar09
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hello @SzymonGrzesiak 

Thanks for reaching out.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/analyze-form-submissions-data

If you want to monitor drops in form submissions in HubSpot, you can use the form submission analytics tool. Here's how:

1. Go to your HubSpot account dashboard and navigate to the "Reports" section.
  2. Click on "Analytics Tools" and then select "Form Submission" from the dropdown menu.
  3. In the form submission analytics tool, you will see a graph that shows the number of form submissions over time. You can use this graph to identify any drops or changes in form submission volume.
  4. To get more information about specific form submissions, you can click on the data points on the graph. This will show you the date, form name, and number of submissions for that particular day.
  5. If you want to compare form submissions over different time periods, you can adjust the date range using the date picker at the top of the page.

Using these steps, you can monitor drops in form submissions and identify any potential issues that may be causing the drop. You can then take steps to address these issues and improve your form submission rate.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SzymonGrzesiak,

I'm not aware of any feature that would give you a %. However, you could have a line chart report delivered to you every morning which would visualize increases / drops.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/dashboard/email-or-export-reports-and-dashboards#manage-recurring-repo...

For the report, I would recommend setting up a date property first. This date property will be filled (in a moment) by a workflow and store the date of the form submission.

The workflow would enroll contacts based on the form submission and set the date property value to the date of the step ( = today's date).

You can then create a single object report (Menu > Reports > Reports > Single object > Contacts) and visualize the Count of contacts by this new date property. Under Filters (top left) you can specify the date range, e.g. previous 14 days.

Once you save the report, you can set it up to be sent to you every morning. You could then review the line chart and evaluate the trend.

Let me know if you need more detail on anything I described above.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes