Lead Capture Tools

hktango
Participante

Missing Email Notifications from Non-HubSpot Form Submissions

Hi there!

I've been relying on the email notification automatically sent from HubSpot for my form submissions on my Wix site, to determine the exact conversion page. 

However lately I noticed that many of these email notifications have been missing. As in, my Wix site would still collect the form emails me from Wix, however on the HubSpot side, the inquiry doesn't show up on either the submission history on the Non-HubSpot Forms page, nor would I receive any email notifications on it.

I believe I've been using the Wix-Hubspot integration for the form collection.

Any idea how to fix this? Thanks!

0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
KTownsend
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

This is really strange.

I would take a look at the following article https://knowledge.hubspot.com/non-hubspot-forms/set-up-email-notifications-for-non-hubspot-forms and double check that the email notifications are still there in the set-up.

Failing that, I think it would be best to get in contact with HubSpot support as this definitely doesn’t sound right!

Hope this helps 🙂
Katie Townsend - Acquisition Consultant at BBD Boom
KTownsend

Hi! 

Did you previously receive email notifications and see the data within HubSpot for form submissions on your Wix site?

Katie Townsend - Acquisition Consultant at BBD Boom
0 Avaliação positiva
hktango
Participante

Yep I did for a while. It only started to not work recently, also I'm missing notifications for only one of the few forms from my Wix site, while others still work.

0 Avaliação positiva