Lead Capture Tools

folked
Top Contributor

Message field analysis - AI?

SOLVE

In my company, there are thousands of web form inquiries coming in each month. Now, I would like to analyse the messages (Contact property "message") in detail (type of inquiry, product interes etc.). I do not want to do this by reading all messages 1:1 and putting the result into an excel file. Is anyone aware of some kind of AI to do this job for me?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @folked,

I'm not aware of any AI-powered integration or feature native to HubSpot. However, there are two approaches that could help you.

First, if you have an understanding of the types of inquiries you are receiving through the contact property "message", you could build active lists in HubSpot that are filter for contacts whose messages contain certain keywords. For example, you could create an active list filtering for contacts whose property "message" contains any of "demo", another list filtering for "assessment" etc.. A contact who has requested a demo or assessment would be picked up by this list.

Second, if you want to use natural language processing on the messages that you receive, I'd explore Zapier. Zapier allows you to connect HubSpot with Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel and send HubSpot contacts to a spreadsheet. 

In this spreadsheet, you could now work with a tool like text2data.com (or any other, search for "natural language processing google sheets" or "natural language processing microsoft excel") and create new columns (later to be properties in your HubSpot portal) which contain the results of your text analytics. After your analysis, you can update HubSpot contacts from spreadsheet rows.

As always, before managing contact data in new tools, I suggest running this by your data privacy officer to make sure your compliant with data privacy legislation.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
ABilal

SOLVE

good information for message field analysis, Ai 

Ai

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @folked,

I'm not aware of any AI-powered integration or feature native to HubSpot. However, there are two approaches that could help you.

First, if you have an understanding of the types of inquiries you are receiving through the contact property "message", you could build active lists in HubSpot that are filter for contacts whose messages contain certain keywords. For example, you could create an active list filtering for contacts whose property "message" contains any of "demo", another list filtering for "assessment" etc.. A contact who has requested a demo or assessment would be picked up by this list.

Second, if you want to use natural language processing on the messages that you receive, I'd explore Zapier. Zapier allows you to connect HubSpot with Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel and send HubSpot contacts to a spreadsheet. 

In this spreadsheet, you could now work with a tool like text2data.com (or any other, search for "natural language processing google sheets" or "natural language processing microsoft excel") and create new columns (later to be properties in your HubSpot portal) which contain the results of your text analytics. After your analysis, you can update HubSpot contacts from spreadsheet rows.

As always, before managing contact data in new tools, I suggest running this by your data privacy officer to make sure your compliant with data privacy legislation.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

folked
Top Contributor

SOLVE

@karstenkoehler Thanks for your feedback! Much appreciated! I thought about active lists before, not about Google Sheets and text2data.com though.