Lead Capture Tools

MyraB
Participant

Mass Update of Adding Blocked Email Domains to the "Email Domains to Block" Section on Forms

SOLVE

I am constantly updating around 8 forms that all require the same list of email domains in the "email domains to block" section. All these domains are included in an active list, so it would be great to be able to somehow include this list, rather can copy/paste domains 8+ times. And with the nature of the company, I am doing this every 2 weeks or so with new domains. 

OR, it would be great to be able to choose multiple forms at once that need updating and add the blocked email domains that way. 

Whatever solution saves me from updating 8+ forms manually every time there needs to be an email domain blocked. This can cause contacts to easily slip through the cracks. 

1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

Mass Update of Adding Blocked Email Domains to the "Email Domains to Block" Section on Forms

SOLVE

In your case, you may want to look at workflows behind your forms.  If you have a workflow behind your forms the first step could be to check for membership of the active list.  If someone is a member then proceed with other steps like internal notification emails, emails to customers, data steps, etc. This means you will get the submissions in your data, but your workflows will be more automated. 

Short of that, the only other option is to post an idea and try to get it voted on to see if Hubspot can add that feature: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/ideaslandingpage .

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
faithantion
Contributor

SOLVE

Upvoting and following as I have the same request. It would be useful if blocking email domains on Forms was a setting at the administrative level (similar to how "Never Log" works) so we don't have to manually update each individual form.

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

In your case, you may want to look at workflows behind your forms.  If you have a workflow behind your forms the first step could be to check for membership of the active list.  If someone is a member then proceed with other steps like internal notification emails, emails to customers, data steps, etc. This means you will get the submissions in your data, but your workflows will be more automated. 

Short of that, the only other option is to post an idea and try to get it voted on to see if Hubspot can add that feature: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/ideaslandingpage .