Lead Capture Tools

AhhaPaul

Marketplace Error

SOLVE

Not sure if this is the correct forum but could not find an appropriate one.

I am a free marketing and sales tools user. I am trying to download templates off the marketplace but get an error every time that says:

"

Sorry. We're having some trouble.

This page isn't loading right now. Please try again later."

Have tried this in multiple browsers and at various times and I keep getting the error.

Any insight?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Marketplace Error

SOLVE

Hi @AhhaPaul, the reason that you are receiving this error is that you have a Marketing Free subscription, at least through the portal shown in your screenshot. The Teample Marketplace can only be used by Marketing Basic, Pro, or Enterprise users - this is because these templates are used for the Landing Pages, Website Pages, Blog, and Email tools, none of which are available with a Marketing Free subscription. Therefore, if you were able to purchase or download a template, there would be nowhere to put it in your portal. 

Could you let me know how you were able to access this page? Did someone send you the URL to the Marketplace? Indeed, it shouldn't be linked to anywhere in your Marketing Free portal. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
MayPascaud
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Marketplace Error

SOLVE

Hi @AhhaPaul, would you be able to record a screencast of this occurring with the Chrome Network tab open in your browser? This will allow us to see any specific errors, and to troubleshoot the issue further. I like Jing as a screencasting tool: www.techsmith.com/jing.html

Thank you!

May

0 Upvotes
AhhaPaul

Marketplace Error

SOLVE

https://www.screencast.com/t/t2rPUJE1GdpF

Selected options for Landing Page Templates and Free and then selected a template to download.

0 Upvotes
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Marketplace Error

SOLVE

Hi @AhhaPaul, the reason that you are receiving this error is that you have a Marketing Free subscription, at least through the portal shown in your screenshot. The Teample Marketplace can only be used by Marketing Basic, Pro, or Enterprise users - this is because these templates are used for the Landing Pages, Website Pages, Blog, and Email tools, none of which are available with a Marketing Free subscription. Therefore, if you were able to purchase or download a template, there would be nowhere to put it in your portal. 

Could you let me know how you were able to access this page? Did someone send you the URL to the Marketplace? Indeed, it shouldn't be linked to anywhere in your Marketing Free portal. 

0 Upvotes
ldebernardini

Marketplace Error

SOLVE

I'm having the same issue. I have a Marketing Starter plan and tried to access the Marketplace from the direct urls (marketplace.hubspot.com). I can see the available templates, but when I try to login I get the same error message.

0 Upvotes
AguHernandez

Marketplace Error

SOLVE

Hello:

I also found the marketplace in the same way I got into this chat. Lookin for some answer how to fix something that's not working.

I have a Marketing Free plan and I shouldn't get into the marketplace, at least is what you said in this chat, and I found the Marketplace looking for some answer how to fix the problem with the Lead Flow Pop Up.

Is not working, and I tried everything around in Hubspot FAQS.

So make sure in others chat if we shouldn't see the Marketplace. 

Could you please help me? how can I make the Lead Flow running?

0 Upvotes
AhhaPaul

Marketplace Error

SOLVE

I think I first accessed it when I got an email about a template. I seem to remember seeing a link in a Hubspot blog post one time as well.

0 Upvotes