Lead Capture Tools

dropletcom

Marketing navigation bar missing 'Contacts'

SOLVE

We've been using Sales CRM for a while and thought we'd try the Marketing to collect leads from our website.

I can switch between Sales and Marketing in the top left of the Navigation Bar but when I switch to Marketing I cannot see 'Contacts' or some other elements that the literature indicates I should see. 

The Nav Bar in Marketing only shows:

[Marketing] Dashboard I Lead Flows I Collected Forms I Settings ... [Search] [account info]

Not being able to see Contacts means I can't set up a static list to send leads to from Wordpress.

Have I missed something in set up?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @gorrie @dropletcom @matzeso @andrea, thank you for your posts.

I wanted to confirm that the Contacts tool is only available to HubSPot Marketing Basic, Professional and Enterprise customers. If you are using a Marketing Free account then you will need to sign up to the free HubSpot CRM to manage your contact database. 

To do this navigate to: your HubSpot account > you avatar (profile picture) > Settings > Products & Add-Ons > CRM

Screen Shot 2017-05-02 at 10.18.49.png

If you have both account types, you can access Contacts by toggling to Sales in the far left hand corner of your navigation:

Screen Shot 2017-05-02 at 10.18.32.png

PLEASE NOTE: If you have subscribed to a CRM Account separately, i.e. you have a separate login and HUB ID, it is not possible to merge accounts. You will need to delete the unwanted account and add a CRM to your Marketing account as described above. 

I hope the above helps to clarify the account settings for you all, if you have any outstanding questions or concerns please send me a private message directly.

Best,

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
12 Replies 12
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @dropletcom the navigation your are describing sounds like that of our Marketing Free product. Can you confirm your HUB ID and email please - happy to look into this for you.

0 Upvotes
gorrie

SOLVE

Same here...any resolution to this?

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @gorrie @dropletcom @matzeso @andrea, thank you for your posts.

I wanted to confirm that the Contacts tool is only available to HubSPot Marketing Basic, Professional and Enterprise customers. If you are using a Marketing Free account then you will need to sign up to the free HubSpot CRM to manage your contact database. 

To do this navigate to: your HubSpot account > you avatar (profile picture) > Settings > Products & Add-Ons > CRM

Screen Shot 2017-05-02 at 10.18.49.png

If you have both account types, you can access Contacts by toggling to Sales in the far left hand corner of your navigation:

Screen Shot 2017-05-02 at 10.18.32.png

PLEASE NOTE: If you have subscribed to a CRM Account separately, i.e. you have a separate login and HUB ID, it is not possible to merge accounts. You will need to delete the unwanted account and add a CRM to your Marketing account as described above. 

I hope the above helps to clarify the account settings for you all, if you have any outstanding questions or concerns please send me a private message directly.

Best,

0 Upvotes
oscarmotion

SOLVE

Hello @roisinkirby

Just try the solution but it wasn't successful. Could you advise anything else to do?

Very much appreciated 

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @oscarmotion what happens when you click on the drop down arrow next to marketing, and select 'Sales'?

Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 15.31.49.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 15.31.59.png

0 Upvotes
oscarmotion

SOLVE

photo_2017-05-23_11-51-34.jpg

The photo is from one of my co workers.

I wasn't really clear but I'm trying to create a landing page but as I show you before I don't have the option what can I do?

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @oscarmotion Landing Pages is a tool that falls under HubSpot's paid marketing products: Marketing Basic, Pro and Enterprise. You can find out more here

0 Upvotes
oscarmotion

SOLVE

Screenshot_3.pngScreenshot_4.png

This is the look of both sales and marketing @roisinkirby

0 Upvotes
andrea

SOLVE

Hi,

I got the same problem. The Contact section was there in the navigation in Marketing free before I connected Sales. Can you please let me know if it supposed to be this way or not?  Thanks!

0 Upvotes
matzeso

SOLVE

Having the same issues (since I used added Sales to Marketing, the contacts menu item is only visible in Sales and not via Marketing anymore)

0 Upvotes
dropletcom

SOLVE
Hi rosin
I am using the marketing free edition.
I did also set up a marketing free account for a different domain which showed the contacts menu in the nav bar - the issue I've encountered occurred when I spun up marketing free as an add on to an account with Sales CRM enabled. Do you want my details poster here or is there a PM system for privacy?
0 Upvotes
dropletcom

SOLVE
Jason@dropletcom.com
0 Upvotes