Lead Capture Tools

KClayton14

Manage Event Registration form by limiting sign ups by time

SOLVE

Hey there, I am creating an event registration form and including a drop down property that allows ppl to select a window of time for when they want to attend. I would like to limit sign ups to 15 people per time slot. Is there a way to manage this through the creation of the form, so that signs up are capped at 15? Thanks! For context, this is for a school open house. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KClayton14,

HubSpot doesn't have a specific feature for this, unfortunately. For proper availability management, you'd have to integrate a third-party solution that offers this kind of feature.

If you want to do this natively in HubSpot, I'd recommend creating active lists which filter for all contacts that have selected a specific time slot. You would then have to monitor the size of each list and remove time options from the form when you notice that a list has reached 15 contacts.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KClayton14,

HubSpot doesn't have a specific feature for this, unfortunately. For proper availability management, you'd have to integrate a third-party solution that offers this kind of feature.

If you want to do this natively in HubSpot, I'd recommend creating active lists which filter for all contacts that have selected a specific time slot. You would then have to monitor the size of each list and remove time options from the form when you notice that a list has reached 15 contacts.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.