Lead Capture Tools

BryanEJ
Membre

Mailchimp double-opt in on Lead Flow on Hubspot Free?

Résolue

Hello,

I'm trying to offer an eBook and the download link comes through Mailchimp after a double-opt in. If I have Hubspot Free, can I link a Lead Flow to Mailchimp's double opt in? 

1 Solution acceptée
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

Hi @BryanEJ  At this time the Lead Flow tool will add an email address to your Mailchimp list, but will not forward a double opt-in message. The HubSpot Academy resource explains how to connect Lead Flows to a specific list in Mailchimp.

Ed 

INBOUND 2017 is just around the corner. Find out more at inbound.com or check out the post on the main Community page.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
2 Réponses
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

Hi @BryanEJ  At this time the Lead Flow tool will add an email address to your Mailchimp list, but will not forward a double opt-in message. The HubSpot Academy resource explains how to connect Lead Flows to a specific list in Mailchimp.

Ed 

INBOUND 2017 is just around the corner. Find out more at inbound.com or check out the post on the main Community page.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Votes
BryanEJ
Membre

Résolue

Thanks, looks like Hubspot's Lead Flow does not have the funcitonality I need then. 

0 Votes