Lead Capture Tools

StefanW
Participant

Mailchimp connection broken

SOLVE

Hi guys,

happy new year.

I get an error report on the Mailchimp connection with Marketing free. Email Sync settings prompt me to connect support. Anyone, who can help with it?

Thx,

Stefan

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @StefanW, thanks for the updated information. I've reached out to my team to get some next steps and you should be able to resolve this by re-connecting your MailChimp (it has been reset to "not configured") and submitting again on your account. If after reconnecting, you still see an error message, please respond here and we can continue to dig into what may be causing this. 

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @StefanW, thanks for your question. Would it be possible for you to include a screenshot of the error message that you have encountered in the Marketing Free platform? Also, could you provide some more information about what exactly you were doing within the tool when this error appeared? Were you attempting to import contacts? 

Thanks, look forward to working with you. 

0 Upvotes
StefanW
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Nicole,

sure, not much I could read from it. Hope you can help.

Stefan

Capturehbspt.PNG

0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @StefanW, thanks for the updated information. I've reached out to my team to get some next steps and you should be able to resolve this by re-connecting your MailChimp (it has been reset to "not configured") and submitting again on your account. If after reconnecting, you still see an error message, please respond here and we can continue to dig into what may be causing this. 

intentware

SOLVE

I'm unable top connect with mailchimp and there is no error handling - Hub ID: 3351196

0 Upvotes
StefanW
Participant

SOLVE

Sorry, too early. Getting another error message now.

Capturehbspt2.PNG

0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @StefanW - I'm going to reach out to the development team for more information about this error. I will update you here with more information! 

0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

@StefanW, hey Stefan, just took a look into your account and I'm seeing that your contacts are successfully syncing to MailChimp now, do you still encounter an error message? 

Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 12.28.46 PM.png

0 Upvotes
StefanW
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Nicole,

yes, I thing I was able to fix it on our side. I unticked the required checkboxes for Country and Company in Mailchimp and now it sends the contacts straightaway to the right list.

Thx again. Have a great evening,

Stefan

StefanW
Participant

SOLVE

Thx for resetting, seems to work again now.