Lead Capture Tools

chrispalle
Teilnehmer/-in

Link to Reset Form Not Appearing

lösung

Hi!

When I select the option to "Add link to reset the form," the link never appears on the form anymore. Even on brand new forms that I've not edited. It used to appear when I was first testing the feture, but it no longer shows up.

Any help is greatly appreciated! 

Chris

0 Upvotes
2 Akzeptierte Lösungen
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @chrispalle,

The reset link would only show up if the form is pre-populated. Otherwise there isn't anything to reset. Only if the page is loaded and HubSpot can already fill in certain values will the reset link show up.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
webdew
Lösung
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @chrispalle ,

Check this article here, it says "select this option to allow visitors to remove any pre-populated fields on the form and to create a new contact on submission". SO as @karstenkoehler said, the reset link will work if the form is pre-populated only.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten
webdew
Lösung

lösung

Hi @chrispalle ,

Check this article here, it says "select this option to allow visitors to remove any pre-populated fields on the form and to create a new contact on submission". SO as @karstenkoehler said, the reset link will work if the form is pre-populated only.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @chrispalle,

Could you share more details about how you're testing this? Are you seeing that the form is pre-populated the second the time you're accessing it but the reset link is missing?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

chrispalle
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thanks for the response, Karsten. No. It's not pre-populated either. Just no link. The option is definitely selected.  

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @chrispalle,

The reset link would only show up if the form is pre-populated. Otherwise there isn't anything to reset. Only if the page is loaded and HubSpot can already fill in certain values will the reset link show up.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes