Lead Capture Tools

chrispalle
参加者

Link to Reset Form Not Appearing

解決

Hi!

When I select the option to "Add link to reset the form," the link never appears on the form anymore. Even on brand new forms that I've not edited. It used to appear when I was first testing the feture, but it no longer shows up.

Any help is greatly appreciated! 

Chris

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @chrispalle,

The reset link would only show up if the form is pre-populated. Otherwise there isn't anything to reset. Only if the page is loaded and HubSpot can already fill in certain values will the reset link show up.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
webdew
解決策
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @chrispalle ,

Check this article here, it says "select this option to allow visitors to remove any pre-populated fields on the form and to create a new contact on submission". SO as @karstenkoehler said, the reset link will work if the form is pre-populated only.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
webdew
解決策
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @chrispalle ,

Check this article here, it says "select this option to allow visitors to remove any pre-populated fields on the form and to create a new contact on submission". SO as @karstenkoehler said, the reset link will work if the form is pre-populated only.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @chrispalle,

Could you share more details about how you're testing this? Are you seeing that the form is pre-populated the second the time you're accessing it but the reset link is missing?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

chrispalle
参加者

解決

Thanks for the response, Karsten. No. It's not pre-populated either. Just no link. The option is definitely selected.  

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @chrispalle,

The reset link would only show up if the form is pre-populated. Otherwise there isn't anything to reset. Only if the page is loaded and HubSpot can already fill in certain values will the reset link show up.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 いいね!