Lead Capture Tools

pilotstogether
Participant

Link contact to form submission

I have a few non-hubspot forms which link fine with HubSpot, creating contacts and updating for each form submission.  However, there appears to be no easy link from looking at a contact to seeing the form they submitted.  The contact will show that they have completed a form, but clicking the form link just takes me to that form page, so I then have to sift through all submissions of that form to find the contact's submission.  Why doesn't the link on the contact's details take me straight to their form submission?

5 Replies 5
katherine_bee

I'd like to echo the original issue as I am running into the same problem. Why is it not possible to easily view a form submission in either the contact properties or deal properties dashboard? 

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @katherine_bee hope you are doing well.

Do you mean you would like to see the form submission embedded in a contact property?

Or in the contact record?

Do you want to see the form submission in the deal properties? Embed in the properties or in the deal record? And about the dashboard, the idea is to see the number of submissions in a specific month? Or all the details about the submission?

Could you provide more details of the option you would like to see?

Screenshots are highly recommended to understand where you are in the platform and determine if this is an expected behavior or not. 

Best, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
lauralaura
Participant

Agree! I have tried using the filter suggestions but they also only show the most recently updated parts of the form. I would like to see a copy of the complete form and ideally in the right-hand pane  dropdown alongside; companies, deals, tickets, FORMS etc. I would be so handy to see this information in context beside the rest of the client info/emails and notes etc.

0 Upvotes
Daniel_Bleich
Key Advisor

Hi,

If you go to the contact you can filter to see only form submissions and then you wil be able to see form it was submitteds on and also click on it to go to the form.

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @pilotstogether 

Thank you for reaching out. 

At this stage, clicking on the link of the form submission on the contact record will redirect you either in the form editor if it's a HubSpot Form, or on the Forms page with the specifics of the form if this is a Non-HubSpot Form. 

However, in the timeline activity, you should be able to click on "Updated X properties" just under the Form Submission activity, and it should show you the submission's information. See the picture below. 
form submissio.png
If this is not what you are looking for,  I invite you to submit this idea on our Ideas Forum. It is the main platform for communicating feature requests to our Product Team. You have more information regarding how this forum works here

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes