Lead Capture Tools

cynthia75

Link Gravity form checkbox

SOLVE

Hello, 

We use form on our website to take information about a transaction (not only contact elements).

I try to link our website's form (Gravity Form WP pluggin), throught Zapier to create a new deal after each submission but our Gravity form have checkbox (as well as our Transactions properties) but I can't connect chechbox fields from Gravity form to a Deal throught Zapier. 

Do you have any idea how we can do to collect datas on our external website which collect some informations about Transaction (quantity, product...) and some other informations about Contact (email, phone...)

Thanks a lot

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @cynthia75 this is an issue you will need to reach out to Gravity and Zapier about directly. If they have any follow up questions specific to HubSpot post them here and we'll make sure to get you answers. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
BoRay
Solution

SOLVE

If you are still having a problem with this, there is a new(ish?) plugin for gravity forms and hubspot.  If you google gravity forms hubpot plugin, you will find it.  It works really well, but I did just find a solution on it with check boxes and radial buttons that I will pass along. In Gravity Forms if the Label and the Value are different, then map it in Hubspot to the Value, NOT the label.  That fixed my issue.  Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
MLC
Participant

SOLVE

I am trying to figure this out and have the new gravity forms plugin but cant match the different dropdowns and checkboses, BoRay, what solution did you find?

0 Upvotes
BoRay
Solution

SOLVE

If you are still having a problem with this, there is a new(ish?) plugin for gravity forms and hubspot.  If you google gravity forms hubpot plugin, you will find it.  It works really well, but I did just find a solution on it with check boxes and radial buttons that I will pass along. In Gravity Forms if the Label and the Value are different, then map it in Hubspot to the Value, NOT the label.  That fixed my issue.  Hope this helps.

0 Upvotes
MLC
Participant

SOLVE

I am trying to figure this out and have the new gravity forms plugin but cant match the different dropdowns and checkboses, BoRay, what solution did you find?

roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @cynthia75 this is an issue you will need to reach out to Gravity and Zapier about directly. If they have any follow up questions specific to HubSpot post them here and we'll make sure to get you answers. 

0 Upvotes