Lead Capture Tools

Princy
Participant

Limiting a person from downloading multiple forms per day

SOLVE

Hi,
Can we limit a person from downloading multiple forms a day?

For example, If a person submits any form in any landing page. Then we have to limit it that he can only submit five forms per day. After five forms, he shoudn't be able to submit the form, it should show "You cant submit the form as you have exceeded the limit" something like this?

And one more question, Not only limiting one person. We have to limit everyone that they have access to submit the form five times a day. 

(Ex: if 5 persons are submitting any form per day then total form submissions per day are 5 * 5=25 submissions. After that no access to submit any form.)

1 Accepted solution
ajchapman20
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Princy 

At this time, it's not possible to limit the number of times someone submits the form. I definitely see how this can be beneficial, however.

I've found an idea post in our HubSpot Ideas Forum which is requesting a similar feature. @jackcoldrick  Posted something you may be able to implement with your web developer that you may want to look into.

It would be great if you can also help to give this idea an upvote and share your feedback by commenting on that post. HubSpots's development team is constantly monitoring this forum to improve the tool as much as possible. The more upvotes an idea post has the better the likelihood of it getting implemented.

Hope this helped!

Alex Chapman | Inbound marketing Expert

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
ajchapman20
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Princy 

At this time, it's not possible to limit the number of times someone submits the form. I definitely see how this can be beneficial, however.

I've found an idea post in our HubSpot Ideas Forum which is requesting a similar feature. @jackcoldrick  Posted something you may be able to implement with your web developer that you may want to look into.

It would be great if you can also help to give this idea an upvote and share your feedback by commenting on that post. HubSpots's development team is constantly monitoring this forum to improve the tool as much as possible. The more upvotes an idea post has the better the likelihood of it getting implemented.

Hope this helped!

0 Upvotes
Princy
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you for the reply.

I understand your point. However, our concern is that we should be able to limit the number of submissions by a particular person instead of disabling the form after certain submissions. Is there a work around?

ajchapman20

SOLVE

@Princy Unfortuntly no 😞 

It is some very intresting funtionality you bring up though. 

0 Upvotes
Princy
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you!