Lead Capture Tools

PedroLima
Participant

Lead reconversion

Hi Hubspot community,

I am struggling to build a workflow with the options provided by Hubspot upon form submission.  Please could anyone help me out?

My HS account is linked to Salesforce and what is happening is that leads gets reconverted and our sales team does not know. 

The main issue is not only that, but let's say John submitted a form, got in touch with a sales person, but it did not end up as being a deal and the sales person set the status to be Closed-not interested in Salesforce. However, if John submits another form, another record will not be created in salesforce and its status will still be closed-not interested. 

Is there any way in hubspot  like a property or something to track reconversion so that I could put into my worflow criteria? 

Thanks in Advance,
Pedro

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
PedroLima
Participant

Lead reconversion

Hi @Ben_M ,
New means that the contact has been requalified.... I have managed to do a workaround in Salesforce... I synced the field recent conversion. I also create a field in Salesforce to be populated with the date in which the salesforce lead record has been moved to Not - interested... Then also in Salesforce, I compare if the most recent conversion is greater than the date in which it has moved to not-intereted.
if it is, a custom checkbox is checked and it enrols in the worfklow in hubspot and uncheck it after it finishes... I am not 100% this works, but thats the best opScreenshot (409).pngtion I have so far - sorry if the solution does not make sense...
All of this could have been easier if on the form criteria we had 'any form submitted TODAY - and not statics dates... not being able to do so it is causing us so much headaches and inconveniences... Hopefully it will help!! 

0 Upvotes
PedroLima
Participant

Lead reconversion

Hi @Ben_M ,
I will repost the previous answer since its format does not help...
Screenshot (409).png
New means that the contact has been requalified.... I have managed to do a workaround in Salesforce... I synced the field recent conversion. I also create a field in Salesforce to be populated with the date in which the salesforce lead record has been moved to Not - interested... Then also in Salesforce, I compare if the most recent conversion is greater than the date in which it has moved to not-intereted.
if it is, a custom checkbox is checked and it enrols in the worfklow in hubspot and uncheck it after it finishes... I am not 100% this works, but thats the best option I have so far - sorry if the solution does not make sense...
All of this could have been easier if on the form criteria we had 'any form submitted TODAY - and not statics dates... not being able to do so it is causing us so much headaches and inconveniences... Hopefully it will help!! 

Thanks for the support!!!

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Key Advisor

Lead reconversion

What happens initially in your setup when John submits the form? What values get set to have them show up to a sales rep?  Is it only something like "new lead created"?

This is usually not a simple answer and varies from organization to organization, but it usually involves setting a status or other data point that can be used to place a lead into a queue in Salesforce for reps to work. In this instance you would be looking at more than created date and would be identifying something unique on the record. The complexity of this is also enhanced by whether someone is a contact or a lead and may require discipline about who is converted, or determine how to build queues to identify new responses from either object.

PedroLima
Participant

Lead reconversion

When John submits the form it goes to salesforce as New.
I have created the following:
However, when the sales person selects the Salesforce status to be not interested again. It automatically enroll in the hubspot workflow.
Screenshot (403).png

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Key Advisor

Lead reconversion

The only thing that jumps out at me with your workflow is the Salesforce Status = New.  With your integration with Salesforce, is that field set to be the newest value or is it set to be the most recent value regardless of the platform?  My concern would be that the default is that the Salesforce value would always take precedence so nothing would change.  Can you confirm the sync settings?