Lead Capture Tools

drivemindgroup
Membre

Lead for not showing up on specific URL

Résolue

I have used lead forms with success and just created a new one for a specific URL. This lead form is not showing up on that URL, which is: http://drivemindgroup.com/daily-ding/

Please advise.

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
JorieMunroe
Solution
Formateur inbound
Formateur inbound

Résolue

Hi @drivemindgroup,

Glad to hear the issue is resolved! Feel free to reach out if you notice the issue pop up again!

Best,

Jorie

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
6 Réponses
JorieMunroe
Formateur inbound
Formateur inbound

Résolue

Hi @drivemindgroup,

I took a look at your portal (HUBID 4077653) and there does not currently appear to be a lead flow associated with this page:http://drivemindgroup.com/daily-ding/. If the issue still persists after you publish your desired lead flow, I recommend walking through the troubleshooting steps listed in this article

Best,

Jorie

0 Votes
drivemindgroup
Membre

Résolue

Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 11.20.48 AM.png

I have changed this and still isn't publishing. Also, the code is on the website, as I have other forms that are working. I also did not X out of the form, as it never appeared.

Please advise.

0 Votes
JorieMunroe
Formateur inbound
Formateur inbound

Résolue

Hi @drivemindgroup,

What is the portal ID of the account you are currently logged into?  The tracking code on this page is for portal 4077653, but there are currently no lead flows created on that account. In order for the lead flow to appear on your page, it must be published. Just to confirm, what errors are you noticing when you attempt to publish this lead flow? Any further information you can provide will help me dig into this matter!

Best,

Jorie 

0 Votes
drivemindgroup
Membre

Résolue

Jorie-

I wasn't aware you can have different tracking codes. Where can I find this? I see 4073615 as my ID. I am also noticing now that NONE of my forms are populating. This morning I had a simple newsletter form that would pop up. These pages are published, as I am going to the page you can see them. http://drivemindgroup.com/daily-ding/. The forms are not being populated. Unless I need to contact my developer again to make sure the code is in there or it was accidentally deleted, which could be the case no?

I am not getting any errors through Hubspot. The forms are created and say they are live, but it is not coming up on my page.

Thank you!Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 12.31.06 PM.png

0 Votes
drivemindgroup
Membre

Résolue

Jorie-

I got it to work. Not sure what had happened, but it's working now! Thank you!

JorieMunroe
Solution
Formateur inbound
Formateur inbound

Résolue

Hi @drivemindgroup,

Glad to hear the issue is resolved! Feel free to reach out if you notice the issue pop up again!

Best,

Jorie

0 Votes