Lead Capture Tools

נדלנקו
Participant

Lead capture from inbox not populating custom properties.

Hello,

I've created a field by the name of 'Custom Field'. the internal name is 'custom_field'.

I'm using elementor forms to capture the leads. The lead capture form email is working great with the properties of 'Name', 'Email' and 'Phone' and the system is populating them correctly in the new contact, but it doesn't recognize the property of 'custom_field' and I'm not able to find a solution to make it recognize it.

I've tried adding fields of 'custom_field' and 'Custom Field' but none being populated from the email to the contact..

Will appreciate any help with this matter

Thanks

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
נדלנקו
Participant

Hey @GeorgeBThomas George, 

I watched the video, it doesn't actually provide a solution to my issue.. and yes, I have set up the tracking code as it was explained. my question is maybe I should push those params inside a cookie? because I saw somewhere that the lead capturing is taking its information from the cookies or does it takes information directly from the form inside of the email?

נדלנקו
Participant

Hey George thank you for the reply, I used the "custom_field" name just as an example.

So you're saying it's not possible to populate custom properties from email? I'm using a hidden field to pass information that I catch from URL params. I will check the plugin integration solution to see if it resolves it, I remember I removed it caused it caused a slow down of a second or two on my site, but I will check again and will update back here

GeorgeBThomas
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

@נדלנקו,

Why are you calling it a custom field? What question are you asking your people?

If I was asking about Favorite Beverage, I would have Elementor form field and all items related to that field be Favorite Beverage.

Then in HubSpot, I would create a custom contact custom property "Favorite Beverage". 

With it being in both places, they should know how to talk to each other at that point.

Also, have you looked at this? HubSpot & Elementor Integration

George B. Thomas

HubSpot Helper & Owner

George B. Thomas, LLC

(252) 656-5950 | (330) 232-6117
george@georgebthomas.com
www.georgebthomas.com