Lead capture from custom CTA - Hubspot API?

Highlighted
New Contributor

We have the ability to sign up for a free trial of our product by clicking on a custom CTA on our marketing site that directs the visitor to connect to their Gsuite or Office365 account. They do not have to enter their email address or anything - they simply click on the CTA and are immediately directed to either Google or Microsoft to connect to their accounts. This, currently, creates an account in our product as well as in our billing system (Stripe), which then gets pushed to Salesforce and, subsequently, to Hubspot. I am trying to figure out how I can force Hubspot to recognize this as a lead capture conversion point. Is this possible with a Hubspot API? If so, is there any documentation about it or does anyone have any similar use cases that I can pass to our developer team?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Advisor

Yes, what you are asking is possible but you will need to utilize the Hubspot API in the process to create a contact in Hubspot during this process.  If you have a development team at your disposal I would engage with them to see what they can do.  If not, I would recommend looking for a partner to help you with this technical build.  

0 Upvotes