Lead Capture Tools

AshleighAM
Participant

Lead Form Submission by Device Type

SOLVE

Hi HubSpot Community!

I am trying to find a way to see the differential of form submissions by device type (mobile or desktop). In evaluating our marketing spend, we have always thought that desktop is our priority (specific to my organization), but with the addition of Google Ads, the user traffic has somewhat shifted to a more balanced representation (60/40 now). However, our most valuable visitors are those that submit some type of form. How can I report on the percentage of form submissions that result from mobile visits? Any ideas?

1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @AshleighAM - I don't believe this is specifically possible with Hubspot analytics to my knowledge, but you should be able to do this with web analytics (ie: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.) and track form submission events and tie that to device data. Or you could build out a process on the backend of your pages with forms to populate a hidden field on your Hubspot form and add in the user agent to see what someone is using to submit your form.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @AshleighAM - I don't believe this is specifically possible with Hubspot analytics to my knowledge, but you should be able to do this with web analytics (ie: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.) and track form submission events and tie that to device data. Or you could build out a process on the backend of your pages with forms to populate a hidden field on your Hubspot form and add in the user agent to see what someone is using to submit your form.