Lead Capture Tools

c3imagazine

Lead Capture not displaying in Settings-Marketing

SOLVE

Hi,

I was looking on this support page for how to integrate the data Hubspot gathers for me into my Mailchimp account: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/lead-flows/how-do-i-connect-lead-flows-and-collec...

I am getting data from my site, recording all data correctly, and I have been able to connect to my Mailchimp account successfully. However, when I look under my Marketing tab, it does not display Lead Capture as a category. It does show collected forms, but under that there is no info.

Hubspot Settings.PNG

This doesn't make sense since I do have the info collected, I can see it under Contacts. Anyone know what I'm missing? Thanks in advance

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @c3imagazine,

The lead capture menu should be available with all dropdowns within your free portal. I've attached a screenshot from a demo portal. The submenu is available from the top navigation as opposed to the settings menu. 

It looks like you have loaded the lead flow screen within your screenshot; is there a specific piece of information you are looking for? 

Screen Shot 2018-09-05 at 10.06.09 AM.png

Thanks,

Jenny

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12
Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @c3imagazine

The lead capture menu is where some features that are not included in maketing free are normally listed, so I wonder if they are somewhere else in free portals - but I do not know for sure. Can you send us a screen shot (sensitive information removed) of your menu with marketinng open? 

Thanks, Phil.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes
c3imagazine

SOLVE

Sure thing, attached is what Marketing--Lead Flows looks like

Hubspot lead flow.PNG

The ads and forms pages are empty, the Email and Landing pages are locked out.

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender

SOLVE

@jennysowyrda - is it normall that Lead Capture isn't an option in a Marketing Free portal? Seems like it should be there now that forms is included.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @c3imagazine,

The lead capture menu should be available with all dropdowns within your free portal. I've attached a screenshot from a demo portal. The submenu is available from the top navigation as opposed to the settings menu. 

It looks like you have loaded the lead flow screen within your screenshot; is there a specific piece of information you are looking for? 

Screen Shot 2018-09-05 at 10.06.09 AM.png

Thanks,

Jenny

c3imagazine

SOLVE

Hi Jenny,

I see Ads, Forms and Lead Flows. Collected Forms does not appear in my dropdown, is that where lead capture should be?

Thanks,

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @c3imagazine,

I have reached out to Support and confirmed that the Collected Forms tool is now nested within the Forms tool (and Forms area of the navigation). Both forms and non-HubSpot forms will live on the same dashboard within Lead Capture > Forms. Here, you will see non-HubSpot forms labled as such. 

Thank you, 

Jenny

0 Upvotes
c3imagazine

SOLVE

@jennysowyrda,

I just checked again and as before, my forms page is blank Hubspot forms blank.PNG

This doesn't make sense since I have a form which has collected data as you see in my previous post. Or does lead flow not count as a form??

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @c3imagazine,

Lead Flows are different and will live in their own tool area.

Do you have collected forms enabled from the settings on your site (settings>marketing from left hand side>collected forms)? Once they're enabled and HubSpot recognizes them, they should populate in the forms area. 

Let me know how that goes for you and I can keep investigating on my end!

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
c3imagazine

SOLVE

@jennysowyrda

Yes, that's one of the first places I checked beforehand. It seems that I now have one single contact logged, but no others (1/3 total that have logged today). That 1 entry is one that registered using my website's built-in registration tool which HubSpot seems to copy--so this is the HubSpot pop-up tool not registering its own entries.

Non Hubspot form.PNG

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @c3imagazine

Thank you for confirming! 

Do you mind sharing a link to the live page where the form is that isn't registering so I can take a look? 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
c3imagazine

SOLVE

@jennysowyrdaSure thing. https://www.c3iopscenter.com/

Thanks for the extended help with this!

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @c3imagazine,

Thanks! Happy to help! 

I am seeing 59 contacts associated with your lead flow submission, as well as 6 collected forms populating in the forms tool. 

It seems like everything is set up and working as designed.

If you have specific forms that you believe should be showing up that aren't, or certain contacts that aren't associated with the proper form submission, please let me know!

At the moment, everything looks good!

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes