Lead Capture Tools

lisadevoto
Participant

Landing page versus thank you page analytics

Résolue

Hi - Is there a way to separate out thank you pages from the analytics shown on landing pages? This would be for the widget within the Marketing dashboard. All my true landing pages start with 'LP' in their name and all my thank you pages start with 'TU' in their name. I know when looking at the list of landing pages and clicking the Analytics tab, I can view my true landing pages using the search bar and entering 'LP'. But on my marketing dashboard, it shows my top landing pages, and includes thank you pages (but that's not very useful information). I would like the Top Landing Pages widget in the dashboard to include only 'LP' pages.

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
KatieSchieder
Solution
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hello - one way you can do this is via the campaigns tool. I've done this for a few clients. The way to do this will be to add each landing page url through the Other Sources - Create Tracking URL tool under the Promote Campaign section. That should allow you to see traffic. If you use HubSpot forms (which I am assuming you do, or you atleast have them tracked) can can associate the forms as well to thise campaign. 

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
1 Réponse
KatieSchieder
Solution

Résolue

Hello - one way you can do this is via the campaigns tool. I've done this for a few clients. The way to do this will be to add each landing page url through the Other Sources - Create Tracking URL tool under the Promote Campaign section. That should allow you to see traffic. If you use HubSpot forms (which I am assuming you do, or you atleast have them tracked) can can associate the forms as well to thise campaign. 

0 Votes