Lead Capture Tools

JKay
Participant

Job application form, non-visible sections for inclusivity

SOLVE

Hello there,

I need to make a job application form - which is no problem. However ideally the form would be forwarded on without the personal details included so there is no bias when making a shortlist of applicants. Instead the form will have a reference that can be matched - and the recruiter can come in to Hubspot and get the full details in order to invite the shortlisted applicants to an interview. How can I do this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JKay,

By default, if a HubSpot user can (view) access a contact, they can see all information about that contact. Is the shortlist of candidates created within HubSpot or outside of HubSpot?

If it's a third party solution, e.g. a Google Sheet, you could use HubSpot's Zapier integration to pass on only select fields instead of everything.

(With a Professional or Enterprise subscription, you could also create custom form submission notifications, only including the fields that are needed for building the shortlist.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
OlenyaSraku

SOLVE

Hi! Can you also add a feature where professionals help you to apply for jobs, like here:https://staph.me?  It's way more comfortable to simply sit back and relax, and let the people with experience do the job. When I was searching for my first job, I've spent months and months on it, and never heard back from anyone. But services like that helped me sent dozens of applications every day to increase the possibilities of job offers and interviews.

0 Upvotes
JKay
Participant

SOLVE

Perfect - thank you so much!

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JKay,

By default, if a HubSpot user can (view) access a contact, they can see all information about that contact. Is the shortlist of candidates created within HubSpot or outside of HubSpot?

If it's a third party solution, e.g. a Google Sheet, you could use HubSpot's Zapier integration to pass on only select fields instead of everything.

(With a Professional or Enterprise subscription, you could also create custom form submission notifications, only including the fields that are needed for building the shortlist.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.