Lead Capture Tools

Agufavre
参加者

Issue syncronizing new submissions from a Non-hubspot form to a Mailchimp list

解決

Hi everyone, I hope you can help me!

I have a non-Hubspot form created and sync with a Mailchimp list. But when I submit a new email to my form, the contact is created on my Hubspot contact list but not submitted to my Mailchimp email list. Can it be a problem if I ask only for one field on my form (email)?

You can see at the following picture the issue that shows my settings email sync:image.png 

I've already tried two things: 1) "Reconfigure" and  2) "Disconnect" and then "Reconnect".

Thanks!

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
sttang
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hey @Agufavre 👋🏻,

Usually when such an error occurs, it's because the required field(s) in the Mailchimp list is not being populated by HubSpot and therefore the push of the contact over to Mailchimp is being denied.

From the looks of your screenshot, the error looks like your Merge 1 and 2 fields are required by your Mailchimp lists but because your form does not have these fields and as a result, the submissions do not contain these values and these contacts cannot be pushed to your Mailchimp list.

Example of your List fields and *|MERGE|* tags in Mailchimp:Mailchimp exampleMailchimp example

Solution:

You can find out more about this on our documentation here to see how you can resolve these errors: Contacts from non-HubSpot forms or pop-up forms not pushing to Mailchimp. You can either remove the required fields in your Mailchimp settings, or add the required fields to your form so that you gather the necessary field values needed.

Hope this helps 🙂

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
sttang
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hey @Agufavre 👋🏻,

Usually when such an error occurs, it's because the required field(s) in the Mailchimp list is not being populated by HubSpot and therefore the push of the contact over to Mailchimp is being denied.

From the looks of your screenshot, the error looks like your Merge 1 and 2 fields are required by your Mailchimp lists but because your form does not have these fields and as a result, the submissions do not contain these values and these contacts cannot be pushed to your Mailchimp list.

Example of your List fields and *|MERGE|* tags in Mailchimp:Mailchimp exampleMailchimp example

Solution:

You can find out more about this on our documentation here to see how you can resolve these errors: Contacts from non-HubSpot forms or pop-up forms not pushing to Mailchimp. You can either remove the required fields in your Mailchimp settings, or add the required fields to your form so that you gather the necessary field values needed.

Hope this helps 🙂

Agufavre
参加者

解決

Hey @sttang !

Thank you very much for your help!

I've removed both required fields that were shown at the HubSpot settings error, then I tested it submitting a new email and that contact email was instantly pushed to my Mailchimp list.

Thanks again!