Is there a way to setup the free version of HubSpot with DotNetNuke?

Highlighted
New Contributor

I have been using the paid version of HubSpot for years but now have a client who is using DotNetNuke. I want to use the free version of HubSpot with their site, show them the advantages of it toward growing to the point where it's sensible to becom a paid customer of HubSpot.  I don't know how to install the code in dotnetnuke.  Is there a way to use the free version of HubSpot with dotnetnuke and if so how do I install the tracking code?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Community Manager

Hey @mel-clement, I'm not personally familiar with DotNetNuke, but HubSpot Lead flows can be added to any page that uses HTML <form></form> tags in order to collect submissions. I did a quick search and found this additional guide about how to add code to a DotNetNuke page

I hope this hleps! 

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I appreciate the try but the link to information you've offered is just too outdated. I'm using DNN 8.0. I found a good tutorial on YouTube but ran into the same issue of it being an outdated version of DNN in use in the tutorial.  I've also tried posting to the DNN community forum and will come back here to share a solution when I find it in case someone else can use it. I think it's going to be a pretty simple thing once I find out where the settings I need to access are located in this version of DNN.

0 Upvotes