Is there a way to reset submissions for a form to zero?

SOLVE
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Unless there's another way to test a form, I have to complete and submit it myself several times but now I want to delete those submissions from the analytics. Is there a way to do that?

2 Accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
Community Manager

Hello @rocket73h 

At the moment, HubSpot would not be able to reset an already published form.

What is possible to be done is if you clone the form and use that cloned version on your HubSpot or external page that would only show new stats in the form performance dashboard.

I hope this helps,

Pam

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Solution
Regular Advisor
Hello @rocket73h , as @PamCotton suggestions are excellent for getting numbers from zero.

But why you need make this? In the reports select the period as "from the day XX" to obtain the results, as well as obtain additional filtered information without having to reset your history. Another option is to change your landing page campaign and get results based on the campaign.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best! 🙂

4 Replies 4
Highlighted
Solution
Community Manager

Hello @rocket73h 

At the moment, HubSpot would not be able to reset an already published form.

What is possible to be done is if you clone the form and use that cloned version on your HubSpot or external page that would only show new stats in the form performance dashboard.

I hope this helps,

Pam

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for the idea, Pam. It seems that it would be a nice feature to be able to filter out my own email address (or others in our company domain) from form submissions as an option, knowing that we will always be testing our own stuff.

Highlighted
Solution
Regular Advisor
Hello @rocket73h , as @PamCotton suggestions are excellent for getting numbers from zero.

But why you need make this? In the reports select the period as "from the day XX" to obtain the results, as well as obtain additional filtered information without having to reset your history. Another option is to change your landing page campaign and get results based on the campaign.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best! 🙂

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thank you, Daniel. This makes sense for reporting. As I mentioned to Pam, it seems like most of us will be testing our stuff all the time, so creating an option to filter out our own email addresses or our company domains from form fills would be a great feature. Thanks again for the reply.