Lead Capture Tools

russtanner6
Mitglied

Is there a way to put form labels (inline) with the field instead of on top (the default position)?

lösung

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Aakar
Lösung
Autorität

Is there a way to put form labels (inline) with the field instead of on top (the default position)?

lösung

Yes, @russtanner6. The easy option is to delete the label and have it as placeholder text. 

Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 6.11.48 PM.png

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
5 Antworten
Aakar
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Yes, @russtanner6. The easy option is to delete the label and have it as placeholder text. 

Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 6.11.48 PM.png

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
0 Upvotes
justserve
Mitglied

lösung

Good idea. Are there any usability issues that  will come up by doing this?

0 Upvotes
Aakar
Autorität

lösung

@justserve No. You might have to update your CSS though.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
0 Upvotes
MohammedKareem
Mitglied

lösung

Hi Aakar Ani,

I have marked First name field to be mandatory. When i delete the text from label and add it to the placeholder text, still i can find the asterisk (*) in the label field basically it should show next to the placeholder text right ? I want to delete it even that asterisk from the label.

And the second thing i want to know that how can i hide error msg display in the form. I want to show only the text box border in red color not the error msg please.

Please find the below image url for your reference: 

https://prnt.sc/pb3t1a

Thanks,

Kareem.

0 Upvotes
Aakar
Autorität

lösung

Hi @MohammedKareem 

You've to hide those asterisk (*) & error message with CSS. If you're familiar with CSS, you can use the following code or something similar.

For asterisk (*)

.hs-form-required {
     display: none;

For error message: 

label.hs-error-msg {
     display: none;
Thanks.
Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist