Lead Capture Tools

Kberlyc
Membro

Is there a way a customer can self-update one of their own properties after their account has been c

resolver

Hi all,

I am wondering if there is a way I can get my customers to update one of their own properties through a Hubspot form.

Ideally, we would send them an email with 2 links (YES/NO) and they would respond by clicking one of the links which would then update the property without us having to go in there and do it manually.

Perhaps there is a better way I am not thinking of?

Thank you guys!

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Phil_Vallender
Solução
Participante de valor | Parceiro Diamante

Is there a way a customer can self-update one of their own properties after their account has been c

resolver

Hi @Kberlyc

Both approaches could work. 

If your customer views a form while cookies and pre-population are turned on (and while they have their cookie on their machine) they can add information into new feilds and overwrite any existing ones. 

The email approach could work if you have workflows. I.e. if the user clicks 'YES' and visits a specific page, a workflow could update a property. However, emails clicks are pretty unreliable - sometimes users click everything just to see what happens and you can get flase positive from spam software etc. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
Phil_Vallender
Solução

resolver

Hi @Kberlyc

Both approaches could work. 

If your customer views a form while cookies and pre-population are turned on (and while they have their cookie on their machine) they can add information into new feilds and overwrite any existing ones. 

The email approach could work if you have workflows. I.e. if the user clicks 'YES' and visits a specific page, a workflow could update a property. However, emails clicks are pretty unreliable - sometimes users click everything just to see what happens and you can get flase positive from spam software etc. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Avaliação positiva
Kberlyc
Membro

resolver

Great!

Thanks for your help!

Kim

0 Avaliação positiva