Is there a WordPress "Content-Locker" that is compatible with Hubspot?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello,

I want to hide a certain area (a download link) from my WordPress blog-page, until a user enters their e-mail adress in a simple form. The e-mail adress should than be added to my Hubspot contacts. Something like this: https://mythemeshop.com/plugins/content-locker-wordpress/

But I can't find a solution that is compatible with Hubspot. 

Since I have several different blog pages with different download links. I cant create a simple Hubspot form for each and then have a page-redirect to a page containing the link. That would be too much work.

Kind regards,

Jan

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
New Contributor

Can nobody help? I thought this is a quite common practice...

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @LittleDev,

Do you mind providing additional information of what the information architecture is, and how you want HubSpot to assist? 

HubSpot has membership content, which allows for content to be gated within HubSpot.

Is the issue that you are looking to find a way to gate the HubSpot form within Wordpress, and have one gate keeper for multiple forms? 

The more screenshots, details and information you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes