Lead Capture Tools

asking_wise
Participant

Is leadin plugin for wordpress available with the free plan?

SOLVE
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Tom
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @asking_wise it sounds like you may not have marketing free scopes on your portal. If you log into your HubSpot portal thorugh app.hubspot.com and then click your avatar on the top right > select "pricing and features" > marketing hub and then select marketing free and click "activate marketing free" on the top right. This will add the free marketing tools into your portal and you will be able to create HubSpot forms completely free or charge. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @asking_wise

Leadin and HubSpot Marketing Free are basically the same thing now - the functionality of leadin having been rolled into the free version of the product. There is a new HubSpot WordPress plugin which will embed the tracking code and enable the collection of forms etc. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes
asking_wise
Participant

SOLVE

But i have tried used this plugin but no success. it seems force me to buy some package otherwise i can't use this. please check the attached image.001.png002.png

0 Upvotes
Tom
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @asking_wise it sounds like you may not have marketing free scopes on your portal. If you log into your HubSpot portal thorugh app.hubspot.com and then click your avatar on the top right > select "pricing and features" > marketing hub and then select marketing free and click "activate marketing free" on the top right. This will add the free marketing tools into your portal and you will be able to create HubSpot forms completely free or charge. 

asking_wise
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you veru much.... you have solved it.

@Tom

0 Upvotes