Lead Capture Tools

JP0
Participant

Integration of the Resubscription in the website

Hello everyone, 

I'm looking for integrate the resubscription in our website. The form has already integrated but the sentence of resubscription (which allows the sending of the resubscription email) is yet missing. I don't know how to insert it in our website and have to brief my developer about this topic. 

Thank you for your strong support,

Joelle

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JP0,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

Just to confirm, you would like your contacts to be able to resubscribe to marketing emails via a form on your website after they have previously opted out of communication?

This is an option that is available in our premium Marketing Hubs  (Marketing Hub Enterprise, Professional, or Legacy Marketing Hub Basic). If a contact is opted out, this message will pop up after they type in their email address in a form on your website:

Screenshot 2021-10-25 at 17.39.44.png

They are able to resubscribe via the email that is automatically sent to them. 

There is, however, another way contacts can resubscribe to your marketing emails: 

• They need to navigate to their email inbox,
  • Locate and open a marketing email that you've previously sent them from your HubSpot account.
  • In the email footer, click the email preferences link to resubscribe or update their email preferences.

MiaSrebrnjak_0-1635176801964.png

This option is also available for users of our free and Starter-tiered software. You can find more information in this Knowledge Base article. 

I hope this helps!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

JP0
Participant

Hello Mia,

Thank you for your reply.
Actually, I need to know how to integrate this resubscription (sentence &
link, cf screenshot) in our website (wordpress). As the contact form, we
have to link it in the CMS. Hubspot generates a code to link the display
and operation of the form to the site but I don't find it for the sentence
& link of resubscription.
[image: image.png]
The support team told me to create a ticket here for this request because
it's a technical request. Are you able to help me with this?

Thank you and best regards,
Joelle
0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JP0,

I apologize for the late reply! 

If you're a paying customer with Marketing Hub and/or CMS Hub Professional or Enterprise, the resubscription option should be available for all your HubSpot forms, as mentioned above. 

If, for some reason, the opt-back-in link doesn't appear on a form that you've embedded on an external website, a web developer would have to have look at potential errors in the code and make adjustments. 

Here's an instruction how to get the raw HTML code of a form, which you will need to make adjustments:

Screenshot 2021-11-01 at 18.35.32.png

After you've changed this setting, get the form embed code via the Share option and add it to your external page. If you've already embedded your form, you must replace the existing embed code with this new, unstyled version. After embedding your form, you can style the form in your external stylesheet with CSS. This alone might already solve the problem - you can check these troubleshooting tips for Wordpress pages and the recommendations @Joshgave in his reply to this Community article. 

If the opt-back-in link still won't appear, you'll probably have to modify the form embed code (DOCUMENTATION HERE)As HubSpot forms are built with JavaScript, not HTML, customizing the form embed code requires the help of a developer who knows how to work with JavaScript - ideally, this would be someone who developed your website. If they're not familiar with JavaScript, you can select an external provider here or ask for help in the CMS Development forum once you'll identify the problem with the code (here are a few best practice tips for posting in the CMS Development forum). As I'm not familiar with JavaScript myself, I'm unfortunately not able to help with code adjustments on your website. Thank you for your understanding!

Mia, 

Community Team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings