Lead Capture Tools

Laura
Participant

Information about Forms Dashboards

SOLVE

Hello all,

I have an issue with creating a dashboard of my FORMS. I have information from contacts that downloaded my marketing content from my forms, I haven't use Landing Pages. 

I want to see of those people that donwloaded my form, which one were new contacts in my database. But I don't know how to create this dashboard and find this information.

I hope you can help me,

Thanks!

Laura

1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @Laura can you confirm if you are using the Forms tool from the paid Marketing COS product or Collected Forms? Just want to make sure we're on the right track here so I can get you the right information. 

If the former you can navigate to Forms > Click on the Form  > Select 'View Submissiosn' to see list of contacts who submitted. You can also create a list based on these form submissions. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
EBeck3

SOLVE

Did anyone ever find a workaround to this that doesn't involve creating a list? We gather a lot of inbound leads via these submission forms and it would be great if we could add them to our dashboard to track monthly inbounds. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
janes
Participant

SOLVE

I completely agree - I do not always use landing pages (often we want to keep content on our website for SEO and navigation purposes), but use HubSpot forms on website pages and need to track form success. Really need the dashboards that are available for landing pages - but for form tracking. I am sure many would value this!

Would save me SO much time, as right now I have to pull manual reports and manually update date range regularly to manually enter into an excel sheet. 

roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @Laura can you confirm if you are using the Forms tool from the paid Marketing COS product or Collected Forms? Just want to make sure we're on the right track here so I can get you the right information. 

If the former you can navigate to Forms > Click on the Form  > Select 'View Submissiosn' to see list of contacts who submitted. You can also create a list based on these form submissions. 

0 Upvotes
Laura
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @roisinkirby,

I'm using the Forms Tool from the paid Marketing COS product.

Yes, I can see the submissions and create a list, but I want to know from the submissions, how many of them are new contacts that were not in the system already.

Thank you!

Laura

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi Laura this information is present on the contact record. But conversion details are specifically on the Landing Page you use. Are you using a HubSpot Landing page?

0 Upvotes