Lead Capture Tools

JerryKoch
Participant

In Video Lead Capture

SOLVE

Need a way to make In-Video Lead Capture work a better user experience.

Use case

1. Visitor on landing page see video with "play button" on it.
  2. They select play.
  3. Since the vistor in not a HubSpot contact they are presented a form fill.
  4. Once they complete the form fill the video plays.
  5. From now on, anytime they select play, the video imediatly plays, since they are now a HubSpot contact

Worked with CTAs on landing pages - uber complicated to setup - had to use a combiniation of CTA, form and multiple landing pages.  Still had a track that could confuse the visitor.

Tried a landing page with a video with an overaly form.  From shows no matter what, and has a skip button.  Tech support says that is the Vinyard works, it what it is.  Maybe a paid subscription will do what you want.

Hmmm... there has to be a way!  Any ideas?

1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

In Video Lead Capture

SOLVE

I don't know if they do exactly as you are asking, but because you can use a Hubspot form, you could use progressive profiling so if the other data points already exist then the visitor could enter as little as their email address to watch again.  That is what we used to do so they didn't have to give nearly any information to watch again.  It's about the closest solution.

Otherwise I would recommend looking into building a member center or login center where you can track visitors and give them access to your library once logged in with information.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
JerryKoch
Participant

In Video Lead Capture

SOLVE

Can you explain more of you are doing this?  We tried using CTAs and list memberships but was not a good experience and had timing issues.

Any detail regarding the steps would be appreciated.  (Our offering is best explained in video...)

0 Upvotes
JerryKoch
Participant

In Video Lead Capture

SOLVE

Thanks Ben, never used Wista.  We currently use Vimeo and can get basic lead capture and sync with HubSpot.  Downside is that I do not think there is a way to know if you have the contact or not, do they always have to have them fill the form.  Would like to fine a really clean solution for the use case.

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

In Video Lead Capture

SOLVE

I don't know if they do exactly as you are asking, but because you can use a Hubspot form, you could use progressive profiling so if the other data points already exist then the visitor could enter as little as their email address to watch again.  That is what we used to do so they didn't have to give nearly any information to watch again.  It's about the closest solution.

Otherwise I would recommend looking into building a member center or login center where you can track visitors and give them access to your library once logged in with information.

Ben_M
Key Advisor

In Video Lead Capture

SOLVE

I've used Wistia in the past to do this. I would definitely recommend them if you are looking to gate your videos with Hubspot.