Lead Capture Tools

ItsDave
参加者

If a visitor watches a video, they receive an email?

解決

Hi, folks! I was just wondering if it was possible to not only host a video on HubSpot, but to set it so that a visitor receives an follow-up (automated) email only after he/she actually watches the video, they receive a follow-up email.

I tried looking around for more details on this, but hadn't found anything yet. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
GeorgeBThomas
解決策
ガイド役 | Elite Partner
ガイド役 | Elite Partner

解決

@ItsDave,

Right now to my knowledge, we do not have the ability to segment HubSpot video by percentage watched.

You could do exactly what you want if you had something like the Wistia integration.

With that said, I would love to see a percentage watched or even a video completed property for HubSpot videos!

This would be a game-changer for those of us who are leaning into video marketing and video for our sales teams!

Here is some additional documentation.

Hope that help,
George

George B. Thomas

HubSpot Helper & Owner

George B. Thomas, LLC

(252) 656-5950 | (330) 232-6117
george@georgebthomas.com
www.georgebthomas.com

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
GeorgeBThomas
解決策
ガイド役 | Elite Partner
ガイド役 | Elite Partner

解決

@ItsDave,

Right now to my knowledge, we do not have the ability to segment HubSpot video by percentage watched.

You could do exactly what you want if you had something like the Wistia integration.

With that said, I would love to see a percentage watched or even a video completed property for HubSpot videos!

This would be a game-changer for those of us who are leaning into video marketing and video for our sales teams!

Here is some additional documentation.

Hope that help,
George

George B. Thomas

HubSpot Helper & Owner

George B. Thomas, LLC

(252) 656-5950 | (330) 232-6117
george@georgebthomas.com
www.georgebthomas.com