Lead Capture Tools

CDragan

I can't open email attachments from leads

SOLVE

I have tried to get help but nothing was helpful. We get contacted through our website contact form which feeds back through hubspot and whenever there is an email attachments (all the time because they are CVs) we can't open it but I can see the title of the file attached like a pdf. 

I can't click on that or anything. I have tried to copy non hubspot forms to hubspot but not sure what is wrong.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
christopher-RVO
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

@CDragan  Hmm, my guess is that you would need to change the WP form to a hubspot form instead to accommodate this functionality.

You may be able to link the file upload field from wordpress to HubSpot following the instructions here: https://wpforms.com/how-to-create-a-contact-in-hubspot-from-a-wordpress-form/

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
christopher-RVO

SOLVE

@CDragan  Are leads attaching their CV via a file upload property from a form submission? If so, you can visit that user's contact profile and on the right side it should list any attachments that the user has sent or submitted through a form submission. The attachments section is on the right sidebar beneath payments. 

CDragan

SOLVE

I have Playbook under Payments. They submit this on a Non Hubspot form on the wordpress website

0 Upvotes
christopher-RVO
Solution

SOLVE

@CDragan  Hmm, my guess is that you would need to change the WP form to a hubspot form instead to accommodate this functionality.

You may be able to link the file upload field from wordpress to HubSpot following the instructions here: https://wpforms.com/how-to-create-a-contact-in-hubspot-from-a-wordpress-form/